Tuesday 14 April 2015

Tom's DINER

TOM’S DINER 



actor - cathedral - coffee – coffee – come - coming – continue - corner – counter - counter - drinking -  does -  finish - hair - hellos – listening - look  - looking - milk  - morning – nice -  paper – reflection - see –- them - train - picnic - watching – window – woman - woman

I am sitting in the ....................... at the diner on the …………..
I am waiting at the………….for the man to pour the …………..
And he fills it only half way and before I even argue
He is looking out the ……………..at somebody ……………….in.
“It is always ……………to see you”, says the man behind the...............
To the …………..who has ……………….in, she is shaking her umbrella
And I ……………the other way as they are kissing their …………
And I’m pretending not to see …………, and instead I pour the………….
I open up the ……………., there’s a story of an ………….
Who had died .while he was……………., it was no one I had heard of
And I’m turning to the horoscope and ………….. for the funnies
When I’m feeling someone …………….me and so I raise my head.
There’s a ………….on the outside looking inside, does she …………..me?
No, she ………….not really see me ‘cause she sees her own……………………..
And I’m trying not to notice that she’s hitching up her skirt
And while she’s straightening her stockings, her ………… has gotten wet.
Oh, this rain, it will …………………… through the morning as I’m …………………
To the bells of the ..............., I am thinking of your voice
And of the midnight ………..once upon time before the rain began
And I ………….up my ……………..and it’s time to catch the.............

  • Questions

-         Where is she?
-         What is she doing?
-         What is she thinking about?
-         Who else is in the song? What are these other people doing?
-         Is this a happy or sad song? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment